Friday, March 2, 2012

Sawtooth Star Quilt: Blocks 7-8

7/72 - Hollyhock Block 
I finally got back on the horse and worked on my Sawtooth Star Quilt yesterday. It had been a while and when I woke up, all I wanted to do with ever fiber of my being was sit down at my sewing machine because it had been *coughthreecough* weeks since I'd sewn anything. Blocks 7 and 8 are made of a really pretty pink and gold floral bed linen that I bought from Jeni a while back.


I love the delicate lines of the flowers and the pink and gold? They totally pop and look amazing together. I'm really thinking I may need to start pairing colors based on some of these linens because the combinations still look great decades later. Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. I love thoes colours! You are doing such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this block.

    ReplyDelete