Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sawtooth Star Quilt: Blocks 9-10

10/72 - Floral Explosion Block 

I have for your perusal today, blocks 9 and 10 of the needed 72. It really feels like every time I finish a pair of blocks, the fabrics I used instantly become my FAVORITEST BLOCK EVAR! 


9-10/72 - Floral Explosion Blocks 
 
But seriously, Can you blame me???   Look at these colors!! They are intense! They are harmonious! They might even rock my world a little bit. I really think that this is going to be the prettiest quilt ever. I'm so very excited about it and I'm not even halfway finished!





Detail of Floral Explosion Block

A little detail shot! I'm really proud of my joins lately! Points have been increasingly not disappearing into seams and I've been getting everything lined up well. I'm feeling like a *real* quilter! Haha!!

1 comment:

  1. so super cute Amy! This is going to be a gorgeous quilt. I am amazed you are getting any sewing done with an approaching wedding, but good on ya!

    ReplyDelete